Rural for sale
- Bidgemia Station,
0 0 0
Expressions of Interest
"BIDGEMIA STATION" 579,206 ha - 1,431,259 AcICON OF THE GASCOYNE REGION WA
Incorporating LYONS RIVER STATION
IMPRESSIVE BEEF BREEDING ENTERPRISE
6,000 breeders, Brahman - Droughtmaster herd.
* 2017 muster suggests 11,000 total including herd bulls
* 15 sets established yards. Main with 2,000 head capacity including feedlot.
* Extensive double frontage to the Lyons River (68 km) & Gascoyne Rivers (125 km). Additionally, 74 fully equipped waters including 38 solars.
* 3 Freehold titles, 769 hectare included.
* Full complement of plant.
* 10 km Gascoyne River township, 185 km Carnarvon. Sealed road access.
* Impeccable homestead complex set in established gardens overlooking the Gascoyne River.
In 1947, the McTaggart family, renowned pastoralists from South Australia with a trained eye for good pastoral country, secured the Bidgemia holding.
Four generations later, the tradition of sound pastoral management continues; sustainability of the herd and rangelands is unquestioned.
Today, with exceptional facilities, Bidgemia is presented as a standout beef enterprise investment.
Offered with all livestock and plant, for sale by Expressions of Interest, closing Tues. 5th September, 2017
Malcolm French 0409 990 988
Greg Smith 0428 486 806
Last updated: 03:28PM on Aug 3rd 2017