- Cobden-terang Road,
'Blue Chip' Investment Opportunity - $$$$1513 Acres (13 Lots) 612 Hectares
- Gently undulating, high rainfall country.
- High yielding, established blue gums (11+ years old & approx. 92.5% planted).
- Otway and bore water available. Extensive four road frontage.
- Located south of the Princes highway in one of Australia's most productive dairy regions, 30 minutes to Warrnambool and central to major shipping ports - (Geelong & Portland).
- Purchase freehold land including ready to harvest high income timber crop.
- Purchase (and subsequent harvest and removal) of the standing timber crop only.
- Purchase freehold land post harvest of the existing mature plantations.
International Expression of Interest
Closing: Friday 23rd June 2017 at 5.00pm
Elders Melbourne - Level 6, 160 Queen Street, Melbourne