. 'Kingdon Ponds' Wrights R,
207 acre private rural retreat near SconeArea: 83.77 ha / 207 acres of freehold land.
Location: Approx. 20km north of Scone and 110km south of Tamworth, in a secluded valley at the top of Kingdon Ponds catchment.
Services: Include power, telephone, school bus, mail services daily, primary and secondary schools at Scone, Scone Airport and Scone Saleyards. Excellent internet and mobile phone coverage.
Country: The property has approx. 800m frontage to Kingdon Ponds on the northern boundary, good black soil flats used for pasture and oats cultivation, beautiful rolling hills with good shade timber areas. Soils range from heavy black clays on flats to lighter loams on slopes.
Water: Rainwater is plentiful and supplied by a 12,000 gallon tank on the house and 16,500 gallons in tanks off the stables and machinery shed. Stock water is via a reliable well with an electric pressure pump that supplies to a 10,000 gallon tank which gravity feeds to 12 troughs throughout the property. There are also 6 dams.
Fencing: The property is split into 5 paddocks across the slopes with approx. 15 paddocks across the flats. The Creek is fenced off but is used for strategic grazing. The fencing is in great condition throughout.
- Neat and tidy brick home with 3 generous bedrooms (main with ensuite and study), newly renovated kitchen, large dining and lounge room, study, laundry with separate toilet, family room that opens directly into enclosed courtyard, double garage, ducted A/C and solar hot water.
- Set of timber cattle yards with steel crush.
- Large 3 bay machinery shed with 2 large tanks.
- Separate workshop shed.
- Separate building with 4 stables and a breezeway through the middle, and an equestrian arena beside the stables.
- 3 huge solar panels supplying 7.5 kilowatts to the grid.
Agent's Remarks: This is truly a magnificent balance of country ideally suited for an equine enthusiast or someone after the perfect rural retreat. "Kingdon Ponds" is conveniently located in the Upper Hunter and the horse capital of Australia.
All inspections are by appointment only.
For further information, please contact your exclusive selling agents at Landmark Scone - Hamish Firth on 0499 881 585 or the office on 02 6545 1377.