Semi-rural Acreage for sale
. Meadowbank Road,
3 1 116
Meadowbank Ski Club site - Tasmania's finest waterski destinationOccupying a long frontage to the southern end of Meadowbank Lake, this is indeed a very private and sheltered oasis that is recognised as the premier waterskiing destination in Tasmania. New owners (or a consortium) will enjoy their own comfortable accommodation adjoining a massive storage shed that overlooks the caravan sites, you will marvel at the panoramic lake views from the sundeck. After an exhilarating day on the water, sit back and enjoy a beverage and BBQ with friends on the expansive, sun drenched deck. What a unique opportunity to secure the most appealing, well planned holiday destination in Tasmania!
Indulge your passion for waterskiing, trout fishing and the great outdoors and also benefit from a modest rental income.
• Long frontage to a very private corner of the lake
• Excellent access to site (maintained by tenants)
• Income from long term lease to 36 permanent caravan sites (3.9ha lake frontage)
• Huge owners colorbond shed incorporates comfortable accommodation & deck
• Excellent infrastructure includes clubhouse, jetty, boat storage, irrigation etc
• Solar power to 240v inverter, 240v generator plus huge stock inventory
• Approx 60km from Hobart CBD
• Huge firewood resource accessed by 4WD tracks
• Tender documents & information now available
Last updated: 02:19PM on May 25th 2018