House for sale
1-3 Florida Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
3 3 4
Auction 15th December - If not sold prior
Due North 1,800sqm Private Sanctuary with Spectacular Beach ViewsThe "Gilling House" is located in the protected & sun-drenched southern end of Palm Beach. Enjoying all the benefits of a Northern aspect with sweeping panoramic views which encompasses the full sweep of Palm Beach, from the Barrenjoey Lighthouse in the north to Cabbage Tree Boat Harbour and Kiddies Corner in the south from nearly every room.
Positioned above the beach, and adjacent to the rock pool stairs that take you to the beach, the property is set on 1,800 sqm of terraced grounds, intimately cocooned within its own private setting.
This three storey double brick residence features modernist lines and quality design which define the light-drenched floorplan. With a generous and versatile layout it offers endless scope for enhancements.
- Large living areas flow onto expansive tiled, covered, entertaining zones and terraced lawns that evoke a relaxed and casual mood
- Entry level includes, kitchen, dining room and living room that opens out onto level lawn
- The upper level offers three spacious bedrooms, with the master and second bedroom overlooking iconic Palm Beach
- The lower level features a rumps room or teenage retreat with potential to be completely self contained with external access to the terraced lawns.
- Offering off-street parking for 4 cars, simply perfect for easy entertaining or extended family getaways
Perfect to move in and enjoy, or, modernise to taste, "Gilling House" is the perfectly positioned traditional Palm Beach beach-house.
Last updated: 01:52PM on Nov 15th 2018