Semi-rural Acreage for sale
1/33 Erina Valley Road,
4 3 5
Lush Private AcresBlissfully serene and private this delightful single level family home is cleverly positioned perched atop a prominent ridge and capturing the sunny northerly aspect. Sitting on just under two and a half lush acres those seeking an organically rich lifestyle will be delighted with an array of fruit trees, veggie patch and paddocks to enjoy all year round. Offering a fabulous opportunity to add your own flair and create a masterpiece or simply move straight in and enjoy nature at its best whilst being moments to the best beaches, cafes, restaurants and schools the Central Coast has to offer.
- Four light filled bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Formal and informal living spaces catering for the growing family
- American Oak timber kitchen with ample cupboard space and breakfast bench
- Original bathroom in fantastic condition with separate toilet
- Alfresco entertaining area for fun with family & friends overlooking pool
- Beautifully appointed sparkling in-ground pool surrounded by landscaped gardens
- An array of Fruit trees and veggie patch for those with a green thumb
- Three bay machinery shed, ample room to store all the toys
- Four car garaging with additional breezeway/carport, bathroom facilities perfect for home office or teenage retreat
- Sprawling grounds perfect for the kids, horses and hobby farmers
Town water, 2 x water tank 10,000 & 9,000ltrs, Septic-absorption pits, wood log fireplace, NBN and so much more...
For your opportunity to take ownership of this delightful property in the highly sort after enclave of Erina Valley please call Len Rosemeyer on 0414 494 748 today.
Last updated: 01:30PM on Apr 23rd 2019