1/709 Hampton Street,
Spacious, Single-Level Luxury with Vast Outdoor AppealEasy to love, exceptional to live in and effortless to rent out, this stylish, single-level 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse will pleasantly surprise with an impressive range of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. So close to Were and Church Streets’ village shopping, enjoy an effortless stroll to lively cafes, lush parkland, Bayside’s leading schools, and a variety of public transport options.
High-gabled and handsome over a free-flowing 350sqm (approx.), upon entry, a private, walled garden captures northern sun with ease before a tiled entrance leads to a versatile living room or third bedroom option. A far-reaching, open-plan family dining area is complemented by a sleek, stone-topped kitchen boasting a top-of-the-range Ilve oven, cooktop and rangehood in combination with an Asko dishwasher.
Spill outside to a sheltered timber deck with more than enough room for a dining and lounge setting. A world away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, this is a peaceful and protected space that will be enjoyed for relaxed dining and entertaining all year round.
Freshly painted and carpeted throughout, enjoy a pair of generously sized bedrooms. The palatial main bedroom features French door-access to an intimate timber deck, roomy walk-in robes and a fully tiled, skylit ensuite, while the second bedroom offers a wall-bracketed television and a paved courtyard.
The wide selection of special features sets this property apart. Take advantage of a remote-controlled double garage featuring internal and external access, large laundry, fully tiled bathroom and a separate WC, secure intercom entry, ducted vacuum, alarm, garden shed, plantation shutters, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, and no body corporate.
Offering the simplicity of single-level living and an idyllic lifestyle with exceptional appeal as a first family home, downsizing option or a rewarding investment, walk to the golden sands of Brighton Beach.Take the time to inspect today!
* 2 large bedrooms with WIR/BIR, main with stunning, skylit ensuite
* Spacious and versatile family dining area
* Chef-friendly kitchen showcasing sleek stone benchtops, premium Ilve oven/cooktop/rangehood and an Asko dishwasher
* Flexible living room or third bedroom option
* Centrally positioned, fully tiled bathroom
* 4 separate outdoor living/dining/entertaining areas
* Separate laundry
* Remote-controlled double garage with internal/external access
* Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
* Alarm system
* Garden shed
* Stylish plantation shutters throughout
* No body corporate
* Secure intercom entry
* Ducted vacuum system
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland and beach
Property Code: 1180