Townhouse for sale
1/77 Grasmere Road,
3 2 2
“Family-Sized Terrace - Stunningly Transformed”Phone Enquiry ID: 65075
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
An exceptional opportunity to acquire a highly-sought address and a lifestyle to match. Breezy, coastal ambience meets vibrant, cosmopolitan chic in a location buzzing with energy, colour and an eclectic neighbourhood vibe.
Just minutes on foot to Neutral Bays’ host of boutique shopping, entertainment, mouthwatering dining/cafes; Cremorne Village, Orpheum Theatre, The Famous Oaks Hotel, lush golfing greens, picturesque parks and water; city/beach express buses & brilliant M1 access. Surrounded by premium private & public schooling options (Middle Harbour Public & Mosman High School zoning).
Front and centre of this coveted group of 7, this magnificent terrace-like, town house strikes a commanding presence that continues to impress. Voluminous, light-filled interiors showing off a stunning transformation from top-to-toe, maximising every space and the flow between living, dining and entertaining.
It’s hard to believe it’s the same home it was just over a year ago! What has, and what will always remain is the practical, comfortable, thoughtfully devised floor plan with all the fundamentals that you’re bound to appreciate for years to come.
Three generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes - two with balconies. The impressive master suite with an ensuite, the family bathroom with a bath and shower, plus a downstairs powder room/3rd toilet.
Spacious, sunlit and air-conditioned living and dining seamlessly flowing outdoors - a perfect arena for day-to-day living, unwinding, children's play and entertaining - if you can manage to tear yourself away from the sensational designer kitchen, that is!
Appointed with only the best, this culinary masterpiece comes with huge black-stone benchtops, double undermount sinks, smoked mirrored splashback, boundless storage and walk-in pantry; quality dishwasher, 900mm freestanding oven, 5-burner gas cooktop and Samsung range hood.
Embrace a premium, city-meets-bayside lifestyle, perfect for families, city professionals, downsizers unwilling to compromise on space, quality or location, or an optimistic investment with strong returns and immeasurable future rewards.
- BRAND NEW stunning renovation throughout
- 225sqm on title - street frontage & private entry
- House-sized: perfect for families, city professionals, downsizers, upsizers & investors
- Sunny, north aspect with plenty of natural light and elevated views
- Stunning Gourmet kitchen:
- Black-stone benchtops, double undermount sinks smoked mirror splashback
- 900mm oven, 5-burner gas cooktop with samsung rangehood, dishwasher & walk-in pantry.
-Instantaneous gas hot water service.
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes - two with balconies
- Two bathrooms plus downstairs powder room/3rd toilet
- Huge master suite with ensuite, large built-in-robes and private balcony.
- Open plan living, dining and entertaining zone
- Rear entertaining courtyard & front, north-facing porch/balcony
- Underground double remote garage
- Brand new floorboards, plush carpets & split system air conditioning
- High ceilings, crisp white colour palette, LED downlights throughout
- Intercom, internal laundry & excellent walk-in / built-in storage throughout
Last updated: 09:38AM on Feb 14th 2019