House for sale
1 Alana Place,
St Ives, NSW
5 3 2
Auction 9th December
Stunning renovation, a wonderful family home!This elegantly renovated family home rests high on its prime corner block enjoying a sought-after north-east aspect and superior privacy. Immaculately styled, it's an idyllic entertainer's sanctuary showcasing formal and informal living spaces which give way to a Balinese inspired terrace, pool and poolside terraces. Downstairs is a versatile games or billiard room with adjoining multi-purpose gym or utility room which offers an ideal escape for adults and kid's alike. Beautifully appointed with a stylish gourmet kitchen and two brand new bathrooms, this superb home is ready to move straight into and enjoy. Boasting tranquil surrounds and additional off-street parking, it's just a quick stroll to the bus to city and rail, Warrimoo Oval and village shops and rests within the St Ives North Public catchment.
* Spacious sun-drenched front verandah, timber floors
* Substantial formal lounge, separate formal dining room
* Stunning casual living and dining with eye-catching fireplace and panelled ceilings
* Living spaces open out to the Balinese inspired terrace
* Pool with poolside terraces, manicured lawn areas
* Stone topped gourmet kitchen with perfect line-of-sight over the pool, gas cooktop and European appliances
* Lower level rumpus/billiard room, utility/storage/gym room
* Choice of 5 beds or 4 plus an office, ducted a/c, robes
* Master with brand-new ensuite, 5th bedroom with external access ideal for guests or the in-laws
* Internal access double lock up garage, additional parking.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017