1 Brockhoff Drive,
Montpellier Gardens' finest showpieceHighly recognisable and proudly prestigious, the soaring tower of this impressive family abode is the first of many reasons why this home achieves lifestyle success.
Set on a generous 565 sq m approx. block with a private and enticing alfresco courtyard, the interior features extensive north-facing glazing, filling every corner with natural light. A double-height void entry accompanies the long lounge and dining room with a sitting room at one end, complemented by a separate living, meals and sophisticated kitchen fitted with stone tops and AEG/Bosch appliances.
Offering the flexibility of a large ground floor study/5th bedroom and a dual-level master suite with retreat, stylish ensuite and a tower room with panoramic views to Kinglake and the city, be thrilled by the convenience of nearby primary schools, PLC, Deakin Uni, tram and Gardiners Creek Trail.
* Impressive 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a generous block
* Enjoy views of the city and Kinglake from the soaring tower
* Large formal and informal living areas
* Bi-folds out to a private alfresco courtyard
* Polished floorboards, new carpet and ducted heating/air-con
* Double auto garage and ample off-street parking
* At the entry to Montpellier Gardens Estate
* Near primary schools, PLC, Deakin Uni and tram
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days