1 Buckingham Street,
Stunning renovated villa c. 1890Auction Location: 1 Buckingham Street, Gilberton SA 5081.
This substantial sandstone villa was extensively renovated in 2016, restoring all character features in the original home, as well as extending the home adding all the modern features you could ever wish for. With spacious and contemporary family living, this home needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Stunning, thoughtfully designed, gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances, Caesarstone benches and an enormous amount of storage with a generous butler’s pantry. Bi-fold windows open out to the alfresco entertaining area which overlooks the sparking solar heated swimming pool.
Adjacent to Wilderness School and close to many other quality schools also located within walking distance to both Melbourne Street and Walkerville Terrace cafe and restaurant precincts. This home is ideally positioned in this tightly held and sought after location.
All the hard work has been done – just move in and enjoy the resort lifestyle.
What makes this residence special:
- 5 bedrooms, 4 separate living areas, 3.5 new designer bathrooms with 2 double showers
& 2 powder rooms
- Double-glazed European windows
- Tiled salt-water swimming pool with solar heating
- Gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area with built-in kitchen
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 5.3 kW solar system including 20 panels
- Sumptuous gas-log fire set in bespoke bluestone in the living room
- Beautiful American oak flooring in hallway
- Spanish porcelain tiles throughout the remainder of the living areas inside and out