House for sale
1 Clutha Place,
3 1 2
Price guide $1,250,000 - $1,350,000
Architectural residence, ready to buildWith ready to build, DA approved plans for a stunning new architect designed residence all the hard work's done! This rare 1,181sqm level parcel of land, currently features an original miner's cottage just minutes from Wombarra's magical beaches, stunning coastline and Illawarra Escarpment.?
Designed by acclaimed local architect, Michael Vail, to create a feeling of being on an endless holiday in a private location between the escarpment and the sea, this multi-level architectural dwelling is inspired by its immediate natural environment. Featuring dramatic ocean, escarpment and coastal views no matter which direction you look.
Currently featuring an original three bedroom miner's cottage there is plenty of potential for you to live in this tranquil setting before building, or as a rental. Don't miss this opportunity to capitalise on the fact that all the hard work with dealing with council is already complete.
- DA approved with ready to build architecturally designed plans
- Build your dream home or use the approved plans
- Totally private retreat just moments from beautiful, unspoilt beaches
- Easy access, level building site of 1,181sqm, zoned E3 environmental management
- Dual street access from Dam Road and Clutha Place
- Walking distance to Wombarra station with good local schools just a short drive away
- Seacliff Bridge, Royal National Park with numerous hiking and bush trails on your doorstep
- Wombarra is just one hour south of Sydney located between Stanwell Park and Thirroul
The new home features:-
- A formal entrance from Clutha Place features recycled brick wall
- The roof is shaped to maximise winter light and minimise summer heat
- Separate artist's studio or guest accommodation
- Stunning master suite set over one level with fantastic views
- Solar electricity and a battery, as well as solar hot water
Last updated: 04:52PM on Sep 18th 2018