1 Courthope Street,
STANDING THE TEST OF TIME!(Property to be sold by 15/5/2019)
A brilliant designed renovation ensures the classical c 1929 character of 'the COURTHOPE Brothers' is memorably married to spaces of contemporary beauty. It's a partnership that performs perfectly in an ideally elevated Kensington position with the unbelievable ever-changing backdrop of the city.
The FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of this property are:
- 2 large bedrooms that could be used as the main bedroom. One with built-in robes and ensuite. The 3rd bedroom is also generous, while the 4th bedroom utilised as a study could also be a nursery or guest room.
- Renovated bathroom
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, free standing oven, ample cupboard and bench space, microwave nook, pantry and breakfast bar. Ideally positioned in the middle of the dining/lounge area and overlooking this fabulous outdoor entertaining paradise
- Multiple living areas: Sizeable family and dining area overlooking alfresco and back garden as well as a cosy lounge at the front
- Amazing garden and outdoor living: large front lawn, beautiful and productive trees (avocado, custard apple tree…), patio with protective blinds, veggie patch, front porch with captivating views…
- Period features: jarrah flooring, high decorative ceilings, led windows, picture rails…
- Solar panels, insulation, ducted air-conditioning, 2 fire places, gas bayonets
- Large laundry with direct access to drying courtyard
- Excellent parking facilities: double car garage plus 3 to 4 extra parking bays
- 3 phase power in garage
- Reticulation, bore
- City views from front garden, veranda, bedrooms, lounge
- Elevated 895sqm corner lot. Fantastic use of the land. Side access.
- Everything has been done for you to move straight in.
- It is hard to believe how much vegetation surrounds this gorgeous home and yet the city is at your fingertips.
- Quality neighbours
- Your are buying a piece of Kensington history (ask me when you come and have look)
- Enjoy the proximity to the river, the easy access to the city, shops and cafes, public transport…
Adding contemporary proportions to the classical persona of this substantial double fronted character home will produce a property rich in rewards - from lifestyle perspectives and from a long-term investment point of view.
We LIKE the things money can buy, but we LOVE the things money can’t buy!
Call Fab today on 0405 386 396 for more information!
KENSINGTON is Fab, come and see why!