House for sale
1 Crufts Way,
Canning Vale, WA
4 2 2
Offers Above $1,100,000
Unmissable Opportunity !Set on a level 4001sqm of prime Canning Vale land sits this Brilliant Family Home and business. If you are looking for a change this is the perfect opportunity for you to leave the 9 to 5 and do something completely different. The business has complete records for the past 17 years and has an exceptional reputation for excellence.
• 70’s built brick and tile home.
• Massive 4001sq level block
• Solid wood front door with sidelight
• Double entry hall with slate flooring leads through to main living area
• Large Lounge room at the front of the home with easy care slate flooring with study space.
• Master Bedroom is large with walk in robe, vinyl floors, split system air conditioner and good size renovated en suite bathroom with porcelin basin and shower screen.
• 70’s style kitchen is spacious with stainless steel oven, granite bench tops, jarrah cupboards and electric cooktop. The kitchen also has a good-sized pantry and plenty of cupboards.
• Living area at the rear of the home is spacious with slate flooring, evaporative air conditioning and slow combustion stove
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are spacious with 2 and 4 having built in robes and easy care flooring.
• Family bathroom is renovated and is light bright and has glass shower doors and finished in neutral tones.
• Automatic bore reticulated gardens
• Massive shed used as office kitchen laundry space for the business leads through to huge storage/party area and has insulated walls and roof and air conditioning.
• 36 runs grassed and shaded
• Kennel block is brick and concrete in excellent condition and currently licensed for 36 dogs.
• Cattery with 12 cages
• Several sheds for storage
• Additional 10 kennel block at the rear of the property
• 5kw Solar Panel system
• Fiberglass below ground swimming pool surrounded by massive gabled paved patio area for summer entertaining.
Call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing 0408901858
Last updated: 09:33PM on Sep 13th 2017