1 Dalpura Street,
SOLD BY NICK DUCHATEL 0430 443 633Enjoying a cul-de-sac position between two reserves, this modernised family home offers all-level indoor/outdoor living and entertaining in an enviable setting. Adaptable, light filled interiors retaining generous original character flow to a private level garden and chlorine swimming pool, while natural bushland at the rear, nearby playing fields and plenty of walking trails and bike paths will keep an active young family happy. Ultra-convenient yet quiet, the home is ideally located moments to Cromer village shops, transport, schools, Dee Why and numerous beaches.
- North facing lounge/dining, large family living area plus a sunroom
- Brand new kitchen has prestige appliances and extra large pantry
- Sundrenched deck and enclosed low maintenance rear garden
- Floorplan could be modified for dual living/self-contained retreat
- Deluxe new bathrooms including one with bath and underfloor heating
- Solar panels, alarm system, off-street parking including a carport