1 Elanora Road,
Elanora Heights, NSW
Unique Opportunity to Purchase Renovators Delight Footsteps from Narrabeen LagoonFootsteps from Narrabeen Lagoon with the opportunity for an incredible homestead on 779sqm this home is ideally situated only five minutes to the beach, close to local shops, cafes and schools. With the Elanora Country Club, local reserves including Bilarong Reserve, Narrabeen Lagoon and Warriewood shopping centre all within easy access, the block is surrounded by superb quality homes with mostly long-term residents.
The original 2 bedroom cottage is ready for you to come and turn into your ideal home. Use this as the footprint for your new abode and capitalise on what this property has to offer.
- Rare and exclusive opportunity to renovate the original cottage and build your own dream home
- 779sqm of land
- Footsteps from Narrabeen Lagoon
- Close to shops, public transport, schools and country clubs
- Five minutes (only 3km) from Narrabeen beach
- Ten minutes from the new Northern Beaches Hospital (completion 2018)
- Within easy level walking distance to Warriewood Square and Narrabeen CBD
- Thirty-five minutes from Sydney CBD
Alternatively you may also be looking to take advantage of the rare and unique opportunity which exists to purchase a fully serviced, subdivided block with both lot 1 retaining the existing dwelling and lot 1a, a vacant block of land being 1,098sqm together.
Opportunities like this are rarely available so it will not remain on the market for long.
Council Rates: $467.97 per quarter
Zoning: E4 Environmental Living