1 Fraser Street,
Bentleigh East, VIC
First-Rate Family Flair in Perfect Parkside PositionInstantly inviting from street level, this charming 4 bedroom cream brick home offers much more than initially meets the eye. Revealing itself in a most impressive fashion, discover roomy and relaxed formal living and dining, framed by a stylish open fireplace. Flow through to a spacious and sun-filled open-plan family area, complemented by a sparkling entertainers’ kitchen showcasing Bosch and Smeg appliances.
Set on a commanding parcel of land with north-facing rear, step outside and the home truly comes to life. Sit back and relax on a sprawling, sheltered timber deck with plenty of room for extensive dining and lounge settings under northern light.
Enjoy an enticing solar-powered pool and spa combination, ready to provide summers of fun for the whole family. On top of this, a welcoming cabana opens up pool-side through bi-fold doors for the full entertaining experience. Take advantage of a rustic full-size bar, surround-sound wiring, and a gas-fuelled, wood-fire heater. An entertainers’ dream, this pool house is a game-changer!
All 4 bedrooms are generous in size, privately grouped together along one side of the home, serviced by a pair of bathrooms, substantial enough to accommodate the requirements of a large family.
A remote-controlled garage features internal entry and dual-door external access, perfect for storing a boat or caravan, while comprehensive features include additional driveway parking, separate laundry, heating/cooling, roller blinds, Tasmanian oak flooring and an easy-care yard and garden.
Located in a family-friendly neighbourhood, take a short stroll to lush Bailey Reserve parkland, the wonderful GESAC fitness centre, Chadstone/Southland bus or a short drive to your choice of quality local schools and Mackie Road shops. Astute buyers will need to act decisively and inspect today!
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR
* Relaxed formal lounge and dining with open fireplace
* Gleaming kitchen with Smeg oven/cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and storage space
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Second bathroom with walk-in shower and WC
* Separate laundry
* Super-sized outdoor timber deck
* North-facing rear yard
* Solar-heated swimming pool and spa
* Pool house with wet bar, surround sound wiring and gas fireplace
* Low-maintenance yard and garden
* Single remote-controlled garage featuring drive-through and internal entry plus additional off-street parking
* Polished Tasmanian oak boards
* Heating and cooling
* Moments from a range of quality schools, transport options, parkland and shopping choices
Property Code: 1055