House for sale
1 Grantham Court,
3 2 3
Luxury, Low-Maintenance Living in Privileged PositionCleverly combining effortless flow, divine detail, and a premium court address, this elegant 3 bedroom entertainer captivates with flawless finishes and a wonderfully balanced combination of radiant indoor and outdoor spaces. All this and a short walk to Melbourne’s leading schools, the local beach, and Bay Street’s rail and retail!
Privately positioned behind a towering rendered brick fence, the impact of an impressive, wide block is immediate even before entering the house. Take the opportunity to entertain family and friends on a sprawling sandstone terrace, framed by manicured hedges and a lush lawn. This delightfully relaxed outdoor area provides a genuine sense of occasion to any celebration.
Once inside, a broad and handsome hallway entry is both welcoming and grand. The home’s formal, free-flowing and alfresco spaces are all linked to offer day-to-day flexibility, promoting the prospect of entertaining. Sweeping and sunlit, the wide-reaching, open-plan living and dining area respects this connection, spilling out to the front terrace or a private, timber-topped courtyard with a remote-controlled awning offering shelter and shade. This outdoor oasis is sure to be a hit at all times of the day and year.
Perfect for entertaining on any level, the stylish kitchen will inspire everyday chefs with a full suite of Miele appliances, complemented by a waterfall-edged, marble-topped island bench and matching dining table for casual mealtimes. Nothing has been left to chance in this sparkling workspace. Every detail, every aspect, every finish has been carefully considered and crafted.
The efficient and effective use of space inside and out is a triumph of thoughtful planning. The trio of bedrooms are all generously sized, serviced by a pair of luxe bathrooms. The palatial main bedroom sensationally showcases a fully fitted, mirrored dressing room bathed in light. Additional features of this stunning home include a laundry with ample cupboard and bench space, a remote-controlled double garage with internal entry, additional driveway parking and auto-gated entry, ducted in-floor heating, reverse-cycle refrigerated cooling, American oak flooring, and a host of integrated storage solutions.
Take advantage of the Elsternwick Primary School catchment area and easy access to Brighton and Elwood beaches in a tightly held, family-friendly neighbourhood. Offering timeless, easy-care charm, this home is ideal for those with high expectations and busy lifestyles. Inspect with confidence today!
At a glance...
* 3 large bedrooms, main with a skylit, fully fitted and mirrored dressing room, third bedroom offers private courtyard access
* Spacious and sunlit open-plan living and dining with access to terrace and courtyard
* Formal lounge room
* Magnificent Miele kitchen with marble benchtops and splashback, waterfall-edged island bench, and additional marble-topped dining table
* Luxurious bathroom with sumptuous bath
* Family-sized, twin-vanity bathroom, finished in stone
* Separate WC
* Large laundry with ample cupboard and bench space
* Alfresco entertaining on front sandstone terrace with handy awning
* Timber-topped, light-filled courtyard deck with remote-controlled awning
* Plenty of dedicated and built-in storage including attic space
* Ducted heating and cooling and 2 gas log fireplaces
* Plantation shutters throughout
* Sleek American oak boards and plush carpet
* Remote-controlled double garage with internal access plus auto-gated entry
* Meticulously landscaped front garden with lawn and hedges
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, restaurants, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 1253
Last updated: 03:39PM on Mar 14th 2019