House for sale
1 Harvey Road,
Shenton Park, WA
4 3 3
TRULY EXCEPTIONAL LUXURY HOME!It?s not just beautiful, it?s absolutely extraordinary. This stunning home is a work of art, with graceful spaces and a level of detail that cannot fail to impress.
International design guru Christian Lyon?s interior design lifts this to something truly remarkable ? there?s a subtle juxtaposition of warm colours, textures and elegant custom-designed fittings throughout the exceptionally spacious residence.
Superbly located on a whisper quiet street in a very central location, close to Subiaco and Claremont?s café strips and shopping, hospitals, UWA, Kings Park, train station, parks and a host of premier schools. It?s close to everything and offers a bustling inner-city lifestyle blended with quiet suburban charm.
Scale plays a big part in the luxuriously appointed family home ? there are 4m high ceilings in the main living zones and spacious living areas over three levels. It?s one-of-a-kind in this quiet neighbourhood, as tightened guidelines mean homes of this size may no longer be approved by the local council.
The refined exterior belies the sophisticated glamour that greets you as you enter the gallery foyer, and you have the comfort of excellent security, Cbus home technology, Sonos sound system and other state-of-the-art home luxuries.
The flexible layout has multiple separate living spaces that can be adapted to suit your family as your needs change over the years. One thing is certain ? this home will always be exceptional!
- Sleek gourmet kitchen with a long stone-topped island bench and top of the range appliances to satisfy the most fastidious home chef. Including St George side-opening double ovens, Neff warming drawer, Neff microwave, Miele integrated dishwasher, Miele induction cooktop, Highland gas cooktop, filtered water, soft close drawers, appliance cupboard and walk in pantry.
- Sparkling gas heated pool with three dramatic blade waterfalls and natural stone surrounds.
- Alfresco entertaining area with high timber-lined ceiling, outdoor kitchen with BBQ, integrated fridge and stone benchtops, honed aggregate floors, outdoor shower, low-maintenance synthetic turf.
- A dramatic home theatre with quality cabinetry, luxe finishes and glass doors to the alfresco.
- Basement level games room with excellent storage and CCTV monitoring
- Upstairs wing or guest suite, with spacious lounge/living area with kitchenette, bedroom with ensuite, study.
- Deluxe main bedroom with 5-star hotel style opening to the pool courtyard, luxe ensuite with double shower and tempting oversize tub which is perfect for bubble baths, large WIR.
- Children?s wing with 2 large bedrooms with bespoke shelving and study desks, BIR, storage, chic bathroom with double basins.
- Double garage with epoxy finish and excellent storage, plus 3rd garage in undercroft with workshop space
- Tech specs include Cbus wiring throughout, SONOS sound system, CAT 6 data cabled throughout, ducted air conditioning, floor heating in tiled areas, LED energy efiicient tiling, top end security system incl 5 recording cameras and back to base monitoring, motorised drapes in main living areas and main bedroom, heated towel rails.
Features: entry foyer, open plan living and dining, kitchen with WIP, alfresco area with outdoor kitchen, heated pool, home theatre, games room, living room with kitchenette, 2 studies, wine cellar, main bedroom suite with WIR and ensuite, guest suite with WIR and ensuite, 2 double bedrooms with BIR, 3rd bathroom, 2 guest powder rooms, laundry, double garage, 3rd garage with workshop area, established waterwise gardens.
Last updated: 04:49AM on Aug 13th 2017