Land for sale
1 Island Street St Bees Island,
0 0 0
Expression of Interest
Island Jewel - Live The Dream On St Bees IslandThe leasehold property at Island Road, St Bees Island is situated some thirty-seven kilometres, offshore to the north east of Mackay in beautiful North Queensland. It also lies to the east of Keswick Island within the Cumberland Islands Group.
Surrounded by beautiful fringing reefs alive with marine life, St Bees Island consists of sandy beaches lapping with crystal clear water, rainforests, eucalypt woodlands, dense grasslands and eleven hundred hectares of untouched national park with wild fauna and flora and a diverse wild life. The property comprises 42,000 square metres (4.20 hectares) of this idyllic location.
Primary boat access to the island is via sea transfer from Mackay. Private planes can land at nearby Keswick Island or alternatively the property can be accessed directly by helicopter from Mackay. Reliable mobile phone and internet coverage are available on the island.
The property possesses the following key features:
* Leasehold property (current twenty five lease expires on 12 February, 2034), that has been used by * the current owners of two years as a private residence;
* The rental under the terms of the lease is $5,500 per annum;
* There are several improvements on the property, including a house;
* The vendors are also prepared to include a barge and pleasure craft in the sale of the property, subject to negotiation.
* Contact exclusive marketing agent Keir Kreis 0423 313 499, for a full information memorandum and contract of sale.
Price: Expressions of Interest
Last updated: 12:58AM on Aug 5th 2017