1 Jacobs Avenue,
SOLD by Di & Dean Finch 9987 0011Enjoying an elevated north/east aspect, this substantial full brick dual level residence embraced by wrap around veranda is truly a private sanctuary.
This outstanding family home offers an exceptional opportunity to purchase in one of the area's most prized settings, walk to schools and transport.
- Elegant lounge and dining with leafy garden and district views
- Large kitchen overlooking fully fenced in-ground pool with sunny north aspect
- Upper level offers 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- 2 fully renovated bathrooms, slow combustion fire & split air-con
- Plus extra space downstairs; currently 2 additional bedrooms & playroom
- Internal laundry, extra shower & WC easy access to the pool
- Single lock-up garage internal access plus 2 workshops
- Established lush front and rear gardens, land size 695.6 sqm
- 2.1 kw solar electricity system and solar hot water system
- Rare full brick construction, spacious living ideal for growing family
- Walk to Asquith Train Station, fantastic schools and shops
- Council Rates $466.50 per quarter; Water Rates $168 per quarter
We invite you to attend one of our open houses.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"