House for sale
1 Kootingal Street,
4 2 2
Enchanting 1.5 Acre Estate with a Prime Main River Location and Endless PotentialWelcome to Woodhill, a secluded 1.5 acre oasis nestled amongst lush gardens and anchored by the Nerang River. Situated in peaceful and enchanting surrounds, this is the largest block in the street, and one of only twelve in this exclusive pocket, which is one of the Gold Coast’s best-kept secrets in Main River living.
Zoned Residential B and oozing with potential, explore the possibility to build a brand-new waterfront residence, whilst still making use of the charming 4-bedroom home that has a cosy country style kitchen, with living and dining set under soaring vaulted ceilings. Outside there’s a covered alfresco area with sweeping views over an acre of meticulously manicured grounds, an inground pool and a separate double garage.
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home situated on an enchanting 5,994sqm block;
• Set back from the street for complete privacy and nestled in lush, established gardens;
• Zoned Residential B - explore the incredible opportunity to build a 2nd luxury, resort-style residence;
• Quaint country style kitchen with views of the sprawling lawns and Main River;
• Living and dining, set under sloped high ceilings and complete with a cosy fireplace;
• Master bedroom with ensuite, patio and walk-in robe, all other bedrooms with built-in robes;
• Separate study, laundry, family bathroom and double garage;
• Alfresco dining and entertaining, with pool and over an acre of lush meticulously manicured grounds;
• 30m of Main River frontage, 12m pontoon with dry berth, plus private beach and views across to the prestigious Maryland Avenue estates.
Released to the market for the first time in 29 years, rarely will you see the chance to build your dream Main River residence in such a secluded, yet super-sized tropical sanctuary, infused with tranquillity and wildlife, and whilst still offering easy access to local cafes, shops, medical facilities and more. Elite schools, including TSS and St. Hilda’s are approx. 12 minutes by car and ample public transport runs close by.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Last updated: 06:08PM on Oct 19th 2018