House for sale
1 Lang Road,
5 3 3
Guide : $2,800,000
"Burrell Lea" SERENE 5 ACRES WITH CHARACTER RESIDENCELocated on 5 picturesque acres, this beautiful property really does highlight all that is Kenthurst living. Offering open plan living spaces, peaceful surrounds and fantastic outdoor living, this acreage property really does have something for everyone.
- Corner block with wide frontage giving multiple options with 3 entrances; ideal for tradesperson requiring access to sheds or off street parking
- 5 Large Bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk in robe and wrap around balcony
- A selection of both casual / formal living and dining spaces
- Spacious rumpus downstairs plus TV / games space upstairs
- Substantial open plan kitchen
- Large pool and spa with swim bar equipped with stools and storage and custom made pizza oven
- 12 x 7m shed with 5.8 x 7m mezzanine plus further garaging / storage
- Established gardens with bush surrounds
Combining privacy and convenience all within easy reach of local amenities this, beautiful family home will be highly sought after.
5 large bedroom, Master with large built in robe, Ensuite and wrap around balcony, All other bedrooms are generous in sizing and 3 of the 4 have built in robes, Large rumpus room, Upstairs games / TV space, Open plan meals and family off the kitchen, Separate formal lounge and dining, Powder room downstairs
Grounds and Garaging:
5 Picturesque acres - Large covered outdoor entertaining area, 12 x 7 m shed with 5.8 x 7m mezzanine including 3 phase power and alarm system, Expansive in ground swimming pool with swim up bar and heated spa, Built in authentic custom made pizza oven with granite bench tops, Secure pet pen with covered area, Sprinkler system on front lawns and garden, Selection of small and large aviaries, 57m frontage to Lang Road, 320m frontage to Pitt Town Road, Remote controlled gated entry with intercom system, Automatic garage doors (3 car garage), Remote controlled awning over pool and spa, Plenty of onsite parking available.
Close proximity to a number of quality schools including; Hills Grammar, St Madeleines Primary School, Marian College and Oakhill College, Short drive to Round Corner Dural, Castle Towers and Rouse Hill Shopping Centres.
Special Features / Construction:
Brick veneer with colorbond roof, Brand new timber floors throughout the downstairs, Bose sound system throughout the home as well as the outside pool area, Envirocycle septic system, Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms, Stainless Steel appliances in the kitchen, Underfloor key pad safe, Downstairs Cyclovac vacuum system, Back to base alarm system.
Last updated: 11:19AM on May 10th 2018