1 Massey Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
Stylish family home, built for entertainingBlending a warm heart and soul with a contemporary feel, this inviting family home within the prestigious Mount Waverley Secondary College zone is perfectly designed to accommodate a large family in relaxed comfort.
The 5 bedroom, study and 2 sleek bathroom layout is matched by glorious living zones tailored for exciting entertaining and quiet relaxation. From the superb kitchen fitted with stone surfaces and stainless steel appliances, engage with your guests as they enjoy the comfort of a substantial dining and family room, separate living room, under-cover alfresco deck and enticing, child-friendly backyard.
Quiet, leafy and family-friendly, this prized Box Hill Golf Course locale is positioned just metres from fabulous Gardiners Creek walking/riding trails and recreational facilities, close to local shops, restaurants and cafes, great primary schools, pre-schools and playgrounds, and all just easy walk to Deakin University, Mount Scopus Memorial College and the tram. Make this your forever home.
* Renovated 5 bedroom plus study home near the golf course
* Large dining/family room and separate living room
* A superb stone kitchen and under-cover alfresco deck
* Contemporary bathrooms, gas ducted heating
* In the coveted Mount Waverley Secondary College zone
* Only moments to popular Gardiners Creek Reserve
* Walk to Deakin Uni, Mount Scopus College and tram
* Close to primary schools, preschools, playgrounds and cafes
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.1masseystreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days