House for sale
1 Norfolk Street,
North Perth, WA
4 2 2
Under Offer by Carlos Lehn!
GRAND FAMILY HOME IN HYDE PARK PRECINCT!Spread over a full 541sqm block, this substantial 1930's Californian bungalow has been expertly extended up and out offering multiple living areas and grand proportions throughout.
Terrazzo entry, spectacular decorative ceilings, jarrah floor boards and leadlight windows and doors are just some of the impressive features that will certainly delight.
Located in the Mount Lawley High School catchment area and perfectly positioned between Beaufort Street and North Perth Angove Caf street (walk to both). Not forgetting to mention it is also just around the corner from Hyde Park and only 2km to the City.
Offering a very functional, family friendly floor plan, the master retreat is positioned upstairs and three further (very well proportioned) bedrooms are on the ground floor sharing a family bathroom.
It isn't often you see an extension blend as seamlessly as this. The current owners dedication to ensure it is in keeping with the original part of the home is very admirable with full height decorative ceilings and jarrah floorboards continuing through.
Whether its opening up the bi fold doors for a laid back BBQ in the back garden to pre-dinner drinks on the front veranda before indulging in a dinner party, special memories will certainly be made when entertaining family and friends in the years to come.
So if you are seeking a grand home you will not only be incredibly be proud of but also never grow out of, in a first class location, then you won't need to look any further then 1 Norfolk Street.
Inspection will not disappoint!
- Mount Lawley high & North Perth primary school catchment
- 1930's character home, extended out and up (double brick extension)
- Double garage plus store room
- Stunning decorative ceilings in every room (including extension)
- Expansive spaces throughout
- Second storey master retreat with City glimpses, walk in wardrobe & ensuite
- Three very well proportioned downstairs bedrooms share a family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living both with Bi fold doors opening out to back
- Expansive formal living and dining room (with doors direct onto the front veranda -
perfect for predinner drinks)
- Original terrazzo on the veranda
- Separate laundry
- Fantastic under stair storage
- Air conditioning throughout
- Full fenced & private
- On the Mount Lawley border
- In between Beaufort Street & Angove Street - walk to both
- Around the corner from Hyde Park
- Walk to North Perth Coles
- 2.5km to the City
Last updated: 02:19PM on Aug 13th 2019