1 Ozanne Street,
Inner CBD Seclusion That’s Made for Fun‘With such a busy family, and the kids entering their teen years, we really had to be closer to all the action – sport, school, parties; the list is endless! We were also used to privacy, as well as peace and quiet, and really needed a home that maximised comfort (and fun) for us all.’
Take advantage of the climate in this casually elegant home to share with friends. Defined by its openness, the space-expanding bi-fold doors reveal a sprawling oasis in the heart of the inner-CBD.
Perch at the kitchen bench or eat on the terrace. Effortless bbqs, pool parties and ping pong tournaments. Drinks around the bar to congratulate the winner. Family bliss.
- Internal: 223m2, External: 68m2, Total: 291m2
- The vast terraces almost double the living space, surrounded by year-round green foliage
- A kitchen that allows the home chef to stay engaged in socialising while cooking
- The contemporary design palette provides a seamless canvas for any style of décor
- The entertainment of adults as well as teens was an essential design goal
- Clever storage solutions ensure everything’s neatly stowed away
- Established gardens surround the home as it nestles into its sloping block
- Dual street access, solar power and air-on (split-system) makes for easy living
Q & A WITH THE OWNERS:
'We've made such great family memories here in this house. But as the kids have all grown up and flown the coop, it's time for us to downsize! We're looking forward to the next stage of our life and wish the new owner the very best in this fabulous family home.'
PS: Famed salad-and-dessert takeaway shop ‘BOTANICA’ is just around the corner for all your impromptu barbeque needs!
Please contact Jarrod Perry directly on 0434390095 to arrange a private viewing.