House for sale
1 Penny Lane,
Mount Eliza, VIC
4 2 3
$1.9 - $2.05 Million
Wisteria HouseAuction Location: 1 Penny Lane Mount Eliza VIC 3930.
Evoking the charm of yesteryear in Mount Eliza’s coveted Golden Mile, this is a unique opportunity to secure an original period home steeped in history. Nestled on an immaculate 1927sqm (approx.), the character-filled weatherboard residence (Circa 1914), with no heritage restrictions, showcases authentic features throughout including 3.5m-high ceilings, decorative cornices, polished hardwood floors and sash/stained glass windows. The formal lounge/dining rooms deliver timeless grandeur with ornamental fireplaces, while the family/meals area offers a more casual ambience alongside a timber kitchen with granite benchtops and quality stainless-steel appliances. There are four generous bedrooms, including one with an en suite, plus a gorgeous bathroom featuring Italian tiles, a pedestal basin and sunken spa bath. With a front verandah capturing magnificent sunsets, inviting alfresco spaces and manicured gardens showcasing a water fountain and recycled red brick pavers. This special property with heating/cooling, a Jotul wood-burner, double and single garage is a short stroll to the village and stunning beaches.
* Original period home with plenty of charm
* No heritage restrictions
* Polished hardwood floors & 3.5m-high ceilings
* Detailed cornices & sash/stained glass windows
* Kitchen with granite benchtops & S/S appliances
* Formal lounge/dining rooms & family/meals area
* Jotul wood-burner & ornamental fireplaces
* Bathroom with Italian tiles & sunken spa bath
* Sun-filled alfresco spaces & front verandah
* Split-system A/C & gas ducted heating
* Remote double garage plus single garage
* Walk to shops, cafes & the beach
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.
Last updated: 03:41PM on Dec 4th 2019