1 Rigel Court,
SOLD BY LEA PETTETT 0431 008 844This beautifully presented 4 bedroom plus study residence is situated in the prestigious "Gallery" of Robina Woods and promises the growing family plenty of room to move! Multiple living areas spanning both levels as well as an indoor/outdoor entertainment space allows everyone to enjoy family time together or relax in their own private zone.
Downstairs, the home features a large, open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Ceilings are raked up high in the centre of the room to give a feeling of space and light. Brand new high quality tiled flooring leads out to the fabulous north facing alfresco area. It's perfect for entertaining with friends and family while overlooking the kids playing in the sparkling saltwater swimming pool.
Also found on this level is a media or second living room, a good sized study plus a spacious master bedroom, ensuite and two-way walk in robe. Upstairs, a further three bedrooms, main bathroom and extra living space can offer teenagers their own private zone to relax or to entertain their friends.
Situated in a central Robina location, short distance to Bond University, the fabulous shopping, cafe and restaurant precinct of the Town centre and with public transport at your doorstep, this home puts you in the perfect position to enjoy the much sought after Gold Coast lifestyle.
- 4 spacious newly carpeted bedrooms and study
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom with quality fittings plus separate toilet and vanity
- 3 separate living areas
- Open plan living and dining room leading out to tiled alfresco entertaining area
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances & 5 burner gas stove
- Security screens throughout
- Large under stairs storage area
- Brand new high quality tiled flooring throughout
- Ducted air conditioning and fans throughout
- Fully fenced yard with attractive, low maintenance garden
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Secure double garage with internal access
- Freshly painted throughout
- Close to Robina Rail, Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital and Bond University
- Short stroll to bus routes linking all Gold Coast attractions