House for sale
1 Saywell Street,
5 5 4
AUCTION (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
TRANQUIL, NORTH-FACING OASIS OCCUPYING PRIME POINT POSITIONWill sell on or before Auction.
A waterfront residence of distinction awaits in the exclusive residential enclave of Sorrento. Occupying a prime point position and enviable north facing aspect, this sprawling home has been built to impeccable standards, using only the finest fixtures and fitting throughout. Boasting multiple living areas, a vast alfresco entertaining area, pool and a 29.7m sandy beachfront, the property has been pushed back on the 948m2 block for complete privacy and is flanked by lush tropical gardens, making it a tranquil oasis, only moments from Main River.
Designed for effortless entertaining and living elegant surrounds, the kitchen truly is the beating heart of this luxurious home. Presenting with an upscale Gaggenau oven and dual steamer/microwave, convection cooktop, soft close cabinetry and integrated fridge and dishwasher, it's showcased by the vast marble island bench and easy outlook over the sophisticated and spacious living, dining and alfresco areas. Seamlessly flowing to the outdoor entertaining space via tinted stackable glass doors, and set against the magnificent Surfers Paradise skyline views, this area has been thoughtfully designed to ensure you soak up the morning sun directly off your living and dining room, and by afternoon bask in the sunshine by your outdoor kitchen and dining area, nestled amongst mature, landscaped gardens.
Adding to the decadence of this home are the 4 super-sized and supremely stylish bedrooms which await as you ascend the bespoke timber and glass staircase. The master suite is as grand in size as it is appearance, with a graceful sitting area, large walk-in-robe, marble ensuite with rain shower and freestanding bath, along with panoramic views of the canal and famous Gold Coast skyline. The remaining bedrooms all feature walk-in or built-in robes and picture-perfect views of Q1 and beyond, with Bed 2 also boasting an elegant ensuite and bed 3 and 4 taking advantage of the modern bathroom.
Other superior features of this property include a fully equipped scullery tucked away behind the kitchen along with a study nook, executive study with custom cabinetry and ensuite, a multi-purpose media room (or second study), feature strip lighting in the kitchen and living areas, high ceiling void off the entry way, timber jetty, converted gym area with a split-system air-con, TV, mirrored storage, double secure garage, plus ceiling fans, ducted air-con, security camera, intercom and vaccumaid all installed.
Located at the end of a peaceful street, and in a prestigious neighbourhood, this home promises to be your ultimate sanctuary. Central to elite private schools, shops, cafes and a short 10 minute drive to vibrant Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, make a wise investment in your future and arrange your inspection today.
• Sprawling home on a prime point position & enviable north facing aspect
• Built to impeccable standards, using only the finest fixtures and fitting throughout
• 948m2 block with lush tropical gardens and 29.7m sandy beachfront
• Gourmet kitchen with an upscale Gaggenau and fully integrated appliances, soft close cabinetry, marble island bench plus fully equipped scullery & study nook
• Sophisticated and spacious living and dining seamlessly flows to the outdoors
• Alfresco area with outdoor kitchen, large pool, jetty and Surfers Paradise skyline views
• Grand master suite with sitting area, vast walk-in-robe, marble ensuite with rain shower and freestanding bath, along with panoramic views
• Remaining bedrooms all with walk-in or built-in robes, and picture-perfect views
• Bed 2 boasts an elegant ensuite and bed 3 and 4 take advantage of the modern bathroom
• Study with custom cabinetry and ensuite, a multi-purpose media room (or second study)
• Converted gym area with a split-system air-con, TV, mirrored storage
• Double secure garage, plus laundry with an abundance of storage
• Ceiling fans, ducted air-con, security camera, intercom and vaccumaid all installed
• Peaceful and prestigious location, close to elite schools, shops, cafes and more
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 03:20PM on Nov 22nd 2017