House for sale
1 Seagull Grove,
Point Cook, VIC
4 4 2
UNDER CONTRACT BY SEAN GRECH
Designer style & sophisticationLJ Hooker Point Cook presents 1 Seagull Grove, Point Cook. Enjoy resort-style living in serene Saltwater Coast with this beautifully designed and exquisitely constructed 4-year young (approx) Boutique built home situated in a quiet and peaceful location directly opposite wetlands and open space parklands. Grand proportions are spread over two light-filled levels comprising a total of four bedrooms plus study, four bathrooms plus powder room and an array of separate living and entertaining zones. Families will enjoy access to state-of-the-art community facilities at Saltwater Coast Lifestyle Centre with pool, tennis courts, function room and cafe, future town centre, schools including St Mary of the Cross Catholic Primary School, Saltwater P-9 College due to open in 2019 and Point Cook South Senior School due to open in 2020 plus the tranquil surrounds of parklands and wetlands.
- The luxurious four bedroom accommodation is privately zoned away on the first floor including the palatial main bedroom suite complete with retreat space, balcony terrace overlooking the wetlands, walk in robe and en suite with dual basins, bath and oversized shower. Bedrooms two and three are also complete with their own en suites, whilst bedroom four has access to the main bathroom.
- A boutique entertainer's kitchen is five star in every sense as it showcases 900mm stainless steel appliances including upright cooker and rangehood, dishwasher, 40mm stone bench tops, a copious amount of storage space including walk in pantry and waterfall stone island bench with pendant lighting.
- A comprehensive array of well-proportioned, light-filled living and entertaining spaces include tiered theatre room, central living hub comprising of dining and family area adjacent the kitchen, upstairs retreat with plenty of storage plus study/home office downstairs.
- Experience fantastic integrated indoor/outdoor living with timber stacker doors from the dining and family areas leading out to the decked alfresco entertaining space complete with two sets of bi-fold doors giving you the option to fully enclose the space.
- 46 squares of living (approx) set on a 540m2 corner block (approx).
- Complete with luxury features including ducted heating, evaporative cooling and split systems, tinted windows, bamboo floors, 20 solar panels, alarm system, ducted vacuum, separate laundry, downstairs powder room, block-out blinds, outdoor shed, front and rear landscaped gardens, fruit trees including lemon, lime, grapefruits and olives and remote control two and a half car garage with internal and drive through access.
Located in master planned Saltwater Coast Estate with an abundance of neighbourhood amenities including adjoining Point Cook Coastal Park and bay, Cheetham Wetlands, St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Saltwater Coast P-9 College (under construction), Point Cook South Senior School (due to open in 2020), early learning childcare centre, bus link to Williams Landing train station, 22 hectares of sporting ovals on Point Cook Road and future neighbourhood shopping centre with planned convenience and speciality shops.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Last updated: 06:55PM on Feb 11th 2019