House for sale
1 Selden Street,
North Perth, WA
5 2 4
RARE NORTH PERTH OFFERINGAUCTION ON SITE SAT JULY 14 @1.00PM
DEPOSIT - $40,000 at the fall of the hammer
SETTLEMENT - Options of 30-60 days
Seller reserves the right to sell prior to the auction date.
MASSIVE 769 SQM LAND
ZONED R30/40 - DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Set directly across from ‘QUIET‘ park which is bordered by ageless gum trees, This character home promotes a real sense of traditional Australia, a sense of nostalgia, as sense of time standing still. You will endear to the charm and character of this lovely home set in its own green inner-city oasis!
Beautifully presented throughout this home boasts high ornate ceilings and wooden floorboards to the formal living area, formal dining area, kitchen, master bedroom and also the second bedroom. The modern and kitchen at the heart of this home provides ample cabinetry for storage, a huge commercial grade stove and oven and functional breakfast bench. The huge undercover al-fresco area with built in BBQ, overlooks the generous sized pool, and again provides the perfect setting for lazy evenings entertaining friends and family.
Having been cared and loved by the one family for 34 years, this home is waiting to write its self into the next chapter of one lucky family’s life.
A truly “golden opportunity” for one very astute buyer - offering land security, growth and redevelopment potential in this blue-chip location.
FEATURES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
• Land 769 sqm zoned R30/40
• Spacious light filled areas
• Split system a/c throughout
• Wooden Floorboards
• Huge back yard with grassed area, ideal for children
• Functional laundry and powder room off living area
• Entertainers Alfresco area
• Built in functional BBQ
• Underground Swimming Pool
• Off street parking for up to 5 cars
• 3 WC’s
• Fully reticulated and bore connected
• Close proximity to the many wonderful restaurants, cafes, bars and shopping along Fitzgerald Street and Angove Street
• Close proximity to the café and restaurant strips of Mount Hawthorn and Leederville
• Close proximity to shopping centres including: ALDI, Coles, IGA
• 3.5 km to the CBD (circa)
• Quick and easy access to public transport
• Close proximity to Perth CBD, Northbridge, Mount Hawthorn and Leederville
• 2.2km from Beatty Park Leisure Centre (circa)
• 3km from Beaufort Street Mount Lawley (circa)
• Easy access to Mitchell Freeway
Local Authority: City of Vincent / Council Rates: $1940pa / Water Rates: $1360pa
Please ring me now to arrange a viewing – 0487 777 627
Last updated: 04:02PM on Jun 18th 2018