House for sale
1 St Albans Road,
Wisemans Ferry, NSW
3 2 4
Number One, For Many Reasons Over 15 Acres Of Premier WaterfrontA once in a lifetime opportunity to secure one of the most attractive waterfront properties in the district. Situated on over 15 arable acres this spectacular property holds approximately 450m of premier Hawkesbury River frontage.
The architecturally designed Queensland home is perfectly positioned to embrace the picturesque surroundings and glorious views from almost every room. A generous floor plan across two levels is matched with nine foot ceilings and light filled interiors throughout and completed with a beautiful cathedral ceiling.
A rare offering which is sure to impress all water enthusiasts from leisure boating, water skiing, fishing, kayaking or just simply wanting to enjoy the panoramic views on this beautiful waterway.
- Positioned on over 15 arable acres with 450m of premier water frontage
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with serene views across the river
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and opening to verandah
- Spacious living room with open plan kitchen and separate family/dining area
- Slow combustion fireplace, split system air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Light filled main bathroom, complete with full bath and shower
- Lower level embracing a study, games room, second bathroom and laundry
- Ducted vacuum system across both levels
- Huge machinery shed with power and water connected
- Massive drive through carport to side of home (6m x 14.5m)
- Private beach towards rear of property
- An hour from Sydney and forty minutes from Windsor
First time offered to the public in over 100 years this waterfront position has been closely held by the family which has now decided it's time for the next journey in life. Be sure to act quick, call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228.
Last updated: 07:14PM on Aug 11th 2017