1 Walters Street,
South Perth, WA
TODAY'S OLD... TOMORROW'S GOLD!!THIS IS THE BEST VALUE 600 SQM PLUS BLOCK IN SOUTH PERTH. DON'T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY AT THIS PRICE!!
Fantastic opportunity to secure a level family sized block in a quiet street, within walking distance of Angelo Street & Wesley College.
The current home is neat internally and would rent for between $350 - $450 per week.
Inside the formal lounge room has a gas log fire, the master bedroom has built in robes and built in drawers to one wall. The bathroom is a good size with a spacious shower recess and the second bedroom has access to a potential third bedroom/study for that extra bit of space.
There is a plethora of undercover outdoor entertaining with the huge rear patio which is the full width of the house and there is also an enclosed carport that has created another room that could be used as a kid's playroom/gym room etc.
Other features include -
- Spike bore with crystal clear water
- Fully reticulated gardens and lawns
- NBN connected
- Breezair ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Security doors to front, rear and flyscreen windows
- Tandem remote garages
- Gas connected
- Gas cook top and electric oven
- North - South orientation
- Garden shed
- 2 x W/C's
- Huge back yard
- Public transport metres away
- Ernest Johnson Reserve, Como Bowling Club & Hensman Park Tennis club a short stroll away