Semi-rural Acreage for sale
1 Woodlands Road,
Port Macquarie, NSW
3 2 4
160 Acres of Prosperous Deep-Water FrontageThe Lifestyle
This property is every farmers dream - Rich income producing country with a Queenslander style home, incorporating a rustic and wholesome feel & offering sweeping hinterland views & deep-water frontage.
Offering not only a prosperous potential but a memorable lifestyle. Boating, fishing, mud crabbing, bonfires and beers on the jetty is how you will be spending your down time. Equipped for a menagerie of animals and an abundant supply of produce supplied by the land.
Rural properties like this just don't exist - 160 acres of level, cleared alluvial soil with 100% pasture coverage. Not to mention 1.7kms (Approx.) of deep river frontage on the Maria River and its tributaries. This acreage will certainly be prosperous.
• Private boat house, boat ramp & jetty
• 160 Acres with 1.7km of deep-water frontage
• Horse stables, livestock crush, cattle yards & poultry pens
• Machinery shedding & work shed with electricity
• 15 Paddocks with 80% new 5 barbed fencing, timber posts & laneways
• Extensive fruit orchard & raised vegetable gardens
• 5 Rainwater tanks (Approx. 90,000 Lt), 5 Dams & 2 windmills with 6 troughs
• Lush pasture with 100% coverage
Breathtaking Queenslander style home featuring large living and entertaining areas that flow to the wrap around verandah. Country charm blends with modern appliances and offers a lifestyle of sheer opulence. Every detail on this home is on a grand scale and gives a sense of rustic wholesome charm. High ceilings, hardwood timber floors and a wood fireplace for intimate evenings. Rich sunsets after a sauna framed by original timber window frames and French doors which incorporate the sweeping hinterland & waterfront scenery. Your family will be pleased to visit and stay in the guest accommodation.
• Separate 2-bedroom guest accommodation
• Wood fireplace & air-conditioning
• High ceilings & hardwood timber floors
• Wrap around veranda & alfresco kitchen server
• Generous country kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
• Office space or potential walk in pantry
• Master bedroom with walk in robe
• Indoor sauna retreat
• Googles estimated arrival time to this property is inaccurate, this property is approximately 14km from the Hastings River Drive Ferry & 16km from the Settlement Point Ferry. We would recommend using the Settlement Point Ferry.
• This property is available to inspect via private appointments only
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Last updated: 02:19PM on May 10th 2019