House for sale
10, 12 and 14 Perkins Street,
Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD
7 3 7
Price Upon Application
INVESTORS, DEVELOPERS and LAND BANKERS!! ATTENTION PLEASELOCATED IN THE NEW UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT PRECINCT (MIXED USE FRAME)
As scarce as hens teeth or as the saying goes!!!!!!!!!!!!
This 36x40.5m, 1,458m2 lot will allow up to 5-8 storeys of development subject to BCC approval.
These properties MUST BE SOLD. Submit all offers
What a fantastic opportunity to secure one of the best locations right here in the heart of UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT.
• THREE SEPARATE HOMES ON THREE SEPARATE TITLES.
• Seven good sized bedrooms
• Three SEPARATE bathrooms
• Three SEPARATE kitchens
• Three SEPARATE living rooms
• Two decks with wonderful private backyard
• Three driveways
• Two separate single carports
• Additional double lock up garage with remote control garage door
• Next door to restaurants
• 180m walk to Upper Mt Gravatt State Primary School catchment and City bus stop
• 240m walk to St Bernard's Catholic School,
• 350m walk to the Villiage COLES SUPERMARKET, Bakery & Cakes, Cafe & restaurants featuring boutique stores
• 550m walk to Clairvaux MacKillop College, Klumpp Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
• 1km walk to Westfield's Garden City Shopping Centre
• 3km to Griffith University, Nathan Campus,
• 12km to Brisbane City CBD (Approx)
(All distances are approximate)
Situated in a quiet convenient location with easy access and short walk to Private & State schools, shops, express city bus, Mt Gravatt and Griffith Universities.
Hurry before it's going...going...SOLD.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this disclosure used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. No responsibility will be accepted for any and all liability in respect of errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Buyers are responsible to carry out their own research.
Last updated: 08:19PM on Apr 30th 2018