10-12 Hillsmeade Drive,
Narre Warren South, VIC
Renovated acre with subdivision potential (STCA)A rare opportunity exists for you to purchase this stunning renovated property. Set on an acre of land in Narre Warren South close to everything but still very quiet, private & peaceful. Features of this beautiful home include:
- Three bedrooms with built in robes, the master with a full ensuite.
- Designer kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances, built-in pantry and loads of bench space and drawers. Perfectly positioned in the centre of the home for entertaining. It overlooks the outdoor area, study & living space.
- Two large living and a separate meals area to enjoy. In addition to ducted heating, the main living area has a fireplace to enjoy in the winter months.
- There is a generous sized study that would make the perfect space for kids to do their homework.
- There is also plenty of storage on this property. There is a double garage and a large shed (approx. 18m X 8m). The shed has power and has ample room to store motorbikes, trailers, a boat, a caravan or whatever you like!
- Then there is the multiple purpose room. Built onto the side of the garage with its own street access, a full ensuite and a small kitchenette. This room can be used as a home office for the self-employed professional, as a games room, mancave or even as self-contained unit. The possibilities are endless.
- All this and then the possibility of subdivision (STCA) as well.
Some of the other features of this lovely home include ducted heating, split system cooling, downlights, floating floors & alarm. Do yourself a favour and make an appointment to inspect this property today.