10/15 Well Street,
Stylish Penthouse Living with Superior Entertaining CredentialsSetting a singular standard for contemporary Church Street precinct living, this superior 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom penthouse apartment takes luxury living to the next level. Conceived by celebrated developers BPM and designers Hecker Guthrie to encourage entertaining on any chosen scale, a relaxed and refined Bayside style has been perfectly captured.
From the very first step inside, discover a wonderful sense of sunlit space with a remarkably roomy open-plan living and dining area, framed by large walls of glass and banks of windows. The exquisite Guy Grossi-created, marble-wrapped kitchen is a triumph of high-end design and placement. Enjoy a concealed, restaurant-quality 2400mm Lacanche oven alongside an integrated Miele fridge/freezer.
Offering a seamless combination of instantly inviting indoor and outdoor spaces, step outside to a super-sized, private entertainers’ terrace. Take advantage of northern light as it streams across this special place, set to be enjoyed intimately or with large numbers of friends and family, at all times of the day and year.
Combining flawless finishes with spacious style under soaring ceilings, both bedrooms offer private access to the terrace and showcase stunning bathrooms. The main features a luxe free-standing, oval-shaped bath, marble-backed vanity, chic oversized shower and substantial walk-in robes.
Comprehensive features include basement parking for 2 cars plus storage, a sleek marble-columned powder room, separate laundry, a gas-stone fireplace in the living room, climate-controlled heating and cooling throughout, an automatic watering system for the terrace garden, and so much more.
This is simply Brighton’s most central address. Enjoy easy access to Church Street’s vibrant cafe culture and chic boutiques, Middle Brighton railway station, the Dendy Cinema, supermarket shopping, and the shortest of strolls to sand and sea. Inspect with certainty today!
* 2 large bedrooms with BIR/WIR and luxury en suites, main with free-standing, oval-shaped bath
* Spacious open-plan living and dining with stone fireplace
* Guy Grossi-conceived, restaurant-quality kitchen featuring 2400mm Lacanche oven, marble benchtops, integrated Miele fridge/freezer
* Large L-shaped wraparound sky terrace with Bayside views
* Luxurious powder room with sophisticated column pedestal marble-backed vanities
* Large laundry
* Secure basement car parking for two cars plus storage cage
* Zoned, climate-controlled heating and cooling
* Stylish French oak floors and plush carpets
* Beautifully landscaped terrace garden
* Double-glazed sound-proofing throughout
* Full security with video intercom entry and lift access
* Close to shopping, beach, restaurants, transport, parkland
Property Code: 874