Townhouse for sale
10-16 Cecil Avenue,
Castle Hill, NSW
3 3 2
Integrating beautiful outdoor spaces was the driving force behind the creation of Kaylina Gardens, where residents will feel connected to the natural environment. While wonderfully private, there is a welcoming atmosphere of community and neighbourliness. Built around idyllic communal gardens, a selection of two-storey boutique townhouses provide plenty of choice for a range of lifestyles, from families to downsizers. All come with double basement security parking with convenient internal access and storage.
- The seamless relationship between the indoors and outdoors was fundamental to the design of these perfectly planned residences. The easy transition to the fabulous alfresco spaces creates a wonderful environment for entertaining. Many residences feature both a private rear entertaining courtyard and a landscaped front garden, while others open to dining patios extending to manicured lawns, all framed by established trees for privacy.
-Private bedrooms are designed to be wonderfully comfortable, welcoming spaces where you can retreat from the outside world. Custom-designed floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes provide abundant storage while master bedrooms encompass chic ensuites and some with private balconies from where you can soak up the leafy outlook. Data and cable TV points are also found in the master suites in addition to the living areas.
- A choice of two stylish colour schemes allows you some flexibility and the opportunity to personalise your space to suit your taste. The lighter scheme is fresh and timeless, drawing upon more neutral tones to create the perfect backdrop to any décor. The darker scheme has more drama and contrast for a bold impact. Kitchens feature timber-grain joinery complemented by engineered stone benchtops and a 900mm black glass cooktop. Bathrooms are appointed with bold large-format tiles, ultra-contemporary Villeroy & Boch/Argent fixtures and fittings, with many featuring baths.
- Just 1km away, Castle Towers is the centre piece of the Castle Hill retail precinct, home to leading department stores, food, fashion, Event Cinemas and entertainment.
- The Hills District is loved for its abundance of green open spaces and recreational attractions.
- A thriving urban culinary culture is alive and well in the Castle Hill area, with everything from exclusive dining to fashionable cafes, great coffee and eclectic takeaway options.
Contact us now for details: 1300 933 377 or browse project website: www.kaylinagardens.com.au
Disclaimer: The images shown are computer generated and indicative only information contained within the listing should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of the property herein.
Last updated: 10:04AM on Apr 16th 2019