10 Abbey Street,
Wavell Heights, QLD
Rare Real Estate Gold Positioned on a North Facing 1,432 sqm Allotment10 Abbey Street represents an extraordinary opportunity for families, investors and developers to secure a beautifully renovated low set home on an impressive 1,432sqm allotment in the tightly held premier location of Wavell Heights. Walking distance to parklands, minutes to cafes, shopping centres, the airport and public transport, this home and land is the definition of opportunity.
Secure your real estate future with an abundance of quality features and options:
- 1,432sqm allotment with approximately 40m frontage
- North Facing
- Huge opportunities for subdivision (STCA)
- e.g. Keep the existing house as is and split the rest of the land into 2 x north facing, elevated lots (STCA)
- Three good-sized bedrooms (all with built-ins and air conditioning)
- Two living areas
- 2nd separate toilet
- Spacious attic - can be used as a office/storage
- Caesar stone bench tops with soft close cabinetry
- Security screens throughout
- Polished timber floors
- High ceilings
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Four car garage plus workshop
The demand for quality homes and vacant land in this prime Wavell Heights location is at a premium and opportunities like these are rare. Don't miss out - please contact Julie Ford on 0414 741 019 to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.