House for sale
10 Acer Glen,
4 3 2
STUNNING ELEGANCE! Seller Says SELL!Treat your family to something special by calling the sought-after Carine Glades Estate home, where this sublime four bedroom three bathroom double-storey residence is enviably surrounded by other immaculate properties, offering you and your loved ones a very-high standard of comfortable and contemporary living.
Welcoming you inside are carpeted formal lounge and dining rooms, reserved for those special occasions and with the latter boasting a Delta Heat feature fireplace, as well as enjoying lovely views of the front yard and garden. The home office is spacious and the downstairs minor sleeping quarters are highlighted by a fourth or “guest” bedroom suite with double built-in wardrobes and semi-ensuite access into the spare “third” bathroom, comprising of a shower and toilet.
Double doors reveal a quality-tiled open-plan family and meals area that incorporates both a study/computer nook and a sleek marble kitchen into its mesmerising design, whilst also extending outdoors to a fantastic rear alfresco-style patio entertaining space, overlooking a shimmering below-ground swimming pool as well as the sprawling Carine Open Space playing fields across the road. Also on the ground floor you will find a huge carpeted purpose-built theatre room with a recessed ceiling, double French doors for privacy and built-in ceiling speakers for the ultimate cinema experience.
The entire upper level doubles as a divine parents’ retreat, with a versatile living area preceding the master ensemble whilst also opening out to a large tiled balcony that benefits from a picturesque parkland backdrop. The main bedroom itself is shut off via a set of double doors and also capitalises on balcony access and its own pleasant Open Space vista from within, also headlined by a massive walk-in robe and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a corner spa, shower, twin vanities, a linen press and a separate toilet.
Hop, skip and jump to the leafy Juniper Reserve around the corner, as well as Carine Glades Shopping Centre, Davallia Primary School and the multiple walking trails around the Carine Open Space lakes, whilst Carine’s local Primary and Senior High Schools, Poynter Primary School, the freeway, public transport, beaches and Hillarys Boat Harbour are all only a matter of minutes away from the prime position of this highly-impressive abode. What an absolute gem!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Open-plan family and meals area downstairs, complete with a gas bayonet for heating and an under-stair storeroom/cellar
• Tiled kitchen splashbacks and charming timber cabinetry to complement a Chef Classic gas cook top, an Asko dishwasher, a double sink, powered appliance nook, a walk-in pantry with a light and more
• Speakers to the formal lounge and dining rooms
• Carpeted upper-level living area/parents’ retreat
• Spacious 2nd/3rd carpeted downstairs bedrooms with BIR’s
• Carpeted 4th/guest bedroom suite and adjacent home office
• Separate bath and shower to main lower-level bathroom
• Outdoor access from the tiled laundry
• Huge remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry via the workshop/storeroom
• Separate downstairs toilet
• Double linen press
• Tiled entrance hall
• Double-door portico entry
• Awesome views of Carine Open Space from the outdoor pool area
• External power, speakers and poolside lighting to the alfresco entertaining space
• High ceilings, feature skirting/cornices, profile doors and quality window fittings/treatments throughout
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning (including master ensuite)
• Feature down lighting
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Bore reticulation
• Gas hot water system
• Manicured lawns and gardens
Last updated: 10:05PM on Aug 4th 2017