House for sale
10 Allora Avenue,
4 3 2
Offers closing Thursday 31st August 2017 at 5pm
This Saturday 26th August is the last home open offers are to be in prior to Thursday 31st at 4pmSet Date Sale All Offers Presented Thursday 31st August @ 5.00pm
The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the Set Date without notice.
Are you looking to downsize, but are not quite ready for apartment living?
This beautifully maintained and presented property in Subiaco Centro represents the stepping stone to make that long awaited transition.
With all the luxurious finishes and functional floorplan of a home, you’re rewarded by not having to maintain a large property so you can spend time on the more important things in life.
Another reason to make the move is being close to those everyday amenities.
A mere five minute walk to Subiaco Square offers the best coffee at Café, loads of designer shops, bars and restaurants, not to mention the newly renovated Woolworths with extended trading hours.
You are still within walking distance if you want to hit the heart of Subiaco where there is a vast selection of shopping and dining experiences along Hay Street and the main street Rokeby Road, or why not delight in a night out at the Regal Theatre?
Steeped in 150 years of history, residing in Subi you'll also get to enjoy the likes of Kings Park & Botanic Gardens, Domain Stadium, Subiaco Railway Station and five major hospitals - Princess Margaret, King Edward Memorial, St John of God, Hollywood Private, Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre (incorporating Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital) and Perth Modern School.
And if you’re missing acres of lush lawn beneath your feet, meander 100 metres to the beautiful Subiaco Common and Lake that welcomes walkers, runners and families alike.
Barely four kilometres to the CBD and UWA, living in the hub means you’re central to the best that Subiaco has to offer.
Just some of the many features this wonderful home offers includes:
* Brand new designer kitchen ties in beautifully with Tasmanian oak polished floorboards
* Atrium-like lighting floods the sunken living room with its soaring void, offering another excuse to relax
* Guest bedroom on ground floor with ensuite
* Enjoy a modern home office with built in cabinetry … makes working a joy if you just want a day to catch-up on some paperwork without having to don the suit.
With a sunny outlook being situated at the front of the property, receiving deliveries are a breeze
* Entice your friends to enjoy all the big screen excitement of sport and movies in the home theatre room
* Bi-fold doors open onto a covered entertainment deck with cedar lined roof and ceiling fan, ideal for those warm summer evenings. Remote control blinds allow for year round entertaining and privacy.
* The master bedroom is stunning with ensuite and WIR on the second floor
* Bedrooms two and three, both with built-in wardrobes share a large bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Easy access from the double garage provides convenience (private laneway access) with security
* Reverse-cycle zoned air conditioning/heating throughout
Last updated: 07:28PM on Sep 12th 2017