House for sale
10 Balamara Court,
Frankston South, VIC
4 2 3
$995,000 - $1,090,000
SPACIOUS FAMILY SANCTUARY WITH DREAMY VIEWS & SPARKLING POOLThis impressive family sanctuary commands your attention from the moment you pass the electric gates & peacefully make your way down the long driveway past the tennis court to finally arrive home.
Located in a tightly held & most peaceful pocket of leafy Frankston South this sensational property seamlessly combines character, style & flare in one overall package which is not often seen.
Designed to take full advantage of the serene outlook from every window as well as the spiral staircase leading to the rooftop terrace above the trees where the glorious natives such as Bellbirds, Sugar Gliders & Rosellas can be heard & seen.
Set on just over 2/3 of an acre or 3,000sqm (approx) this 4 bedroom plus study home is a true entertainer with multiple living spaces, huge open plan kitchen, games room & a massive wine cellar that even the most fastidious wine connoisseur would be envious of. Offering the added scope of converting the downstairs area into a self contained & privately accessible retreat makes this considerable home ideal for the growing family or home business.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a well built & maintained lifestyle abode has presented itself therefore inspection is a must.
- Large master bedroom with updated ensuite
- Large built in study or 5th bedroom
- Exposed beams, cedar panelling & highlight windows
- In-ground pool, with large alfresco & cedar panelled cabana inc. spa
- Well established landscaped grounds
- DLUG plus separate single garage/workshop with internal access
- Separate Carport plus shed
- 10,000lt water tank
- Large under-house storage
- Gas ducted heating throughout & ducted vacuum
- Moments away from all the best Peninsula schools, beaches & wineries
- Just 45 minutes to Melbourne CBD
Last updated: 10:44AM on Aug 22nd 2017