House for sale
10 Banjine Street,
3 1 1
RENOVATE OR RE-BUILD!Roll up your sleeves, bring your tools and your imagination because here is your chance to secure your next profitable project or site for a family home. This RZ2 property offers amazing potential for those wishing to revamp the old or knock down and start again! Don't delay - take advantage of this great opportunity in the highly sought after suburb of O'Connor.
The stand out feature here is the location. Situated in a beautiful tree-lined street, the potential to add significant value through some creativity and hard work is undoubted. The fantastic location will reward you for your financial investment and hard work.
Here is an ideal opportunity to enjoy inner-city living in a distinguished area with the benefits of a central location and a long established community. With popular Tilley's' only a stone's throw away, you will love being in close proximity to Lyneham shops, O'Connor shops, Dickson, O'Connor ridge, Canberra City, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian National University, GIO Stadium and quality private and public local schools and public transport.
Put simply - you can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with no need for a car! Save on cars and carbon and benefit from living locally.
* RZ2 zone with ideal aspect for solar/passive housing
* Superb opportunity to enter the tightly held O'Connor market
* Spacious living room with fireplace and large windows
* Extended family room overlooking backyard
* Large original kitchen
* Three spacious bedrooms
* Original bathroom with separate toilet
* Single garage at the rear
* Suitable for serious home renovators, builders and buyers looking for knock down/rebuild opportunities
* Block size - 768m2
* UV - $644,000
* Rates - $3,979
* Land Tax - $6,499
* Living - 139.54m2
Last updated: 11:22AM on Oct 22nd 2018