House for sale
10 Bulleen Road,
Balwyn North, VIC
5 5 2
$3 - $3.3 million
Luxe Lifestyle in Premier LocaleIn a prized position adjacent to the North Balwyn Village in The Balwyn High School Zone, this outstanding residence presents the pinnacle of family living. Elegant high-end interiors, premium fittings and quality finishes complement the luxurious French Provincial street aspect.
The entry level includes a formal living, carpeted study and expansive kitchen/family/meals area. At the top of a spectacular Tasmanian Oak staircase, 2 open areas provide further family living options. A gallery leads to the master bedroom suite comprising an indulgent ensuite bathroom, retreat space, balcony and huge, fully fitted dressing room.
City bus and tram are at the door, shops and eateries just around the corner. Walk to Balwyn High, Balwyn North Primary and St Bede's Primary. Myrtle and Macleay Parks are nearby, as is the Koonung Creek Trail and entry to the Eastern Freeway.
* Four family bedrooms, each with porcelain tiled ensuite
* Master ensuite with double vanity, double shower and freestanding bath
* Calacatta marble kitchen with butler's pantry and integrated fridge and freezer
* 3.3m high ceilings on the ground level, 2.9m upstairs
* European Oak parquetry floors. Fitted laundry. Powder room
* Ducted heating and ducted air-conditioning
* Undercover alfresco terrace and solar heated lap pool
* Auto driveway gates, double auto garage with internal entry
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Last updated: 12:41PM on May 15th 2018