House for sale
10 Chiswick Street,
Wembley Downs, WA
4 2 2
A SLICE OF SUNSHINE!Home opens cancelled - Under offer
Take a cup of history, mix with tradition and add a slice of sunshine! The recipe for this beloved home starts with a modest entrance into easy-care gardens where birds sing in the trees, and leads you up the garden path to wide verandahs where you can sit and enjoy the afternoon sun.
Step inside this peaceful home to a suite of sunny north-facing rooms which are full of character with original polished jarrah floors and the high raked ceilings indicative of the home's circa 1960 origins. The spacious lounge boasts the original brick mantelpiece, and the bright dining room opens to a covered rear alfresco area.
Over the years, the 786sqm property has undergone many renovations to suit the needs of the current owners and is now ready to take on the requirements of a new family, who will love the tranquil neighbourhood.
Come and be inspired by the brilliant position in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac close to excellent schools, golf course, quality shops and beautiful beaches.
- Large 786sqm block in quiet cul-de-sac location.
- Spacious lounge with high ceilings, jarrah floors and an outlook to the garden
- Neat kitchen with solid timber kitchen cabinetry and quality appliances
- Dining room opening out to the rear alfresco
- Two large bedrooms in the original wing with sunny north-facing aspect and original jarrah floors.
- Main bedroom with dressing room and ensuite, plus small library or parents' retreat.
- 4th bedroom, 2nd bathroom, laundry, ducted evaporative air conditioning, gas HWS, shed/workshop, double garage, excellent storage, mature gardens.
Last updated: 04:19PM on Jun 26th 2018