10 Curlewis Crescent,
Ageless warmth meets contemporary comfortThis contemporary, inviting double brick home, perfectly framed by a majestic cherry blossom, is located in a quiet, elevated street in ever-popular Garran. The entrance hall leads into a generous-sized living room with ornate Cheminee Phillipe fireplace, and then onto the open plan kitchen and dining area overlooking the backyard, with views to the Brindabellas.
French doors lead off the dining area out onto the covered deck allowing for an uninterrupted indoor/outdoor flow. Ideal for entertaining, the large window over the sink also opens up to the deck. Granite bench-tops and Smeg appliances complete the well-planned and functional kitchen. Beautifully secluded at the back of the home, the north facing master suite, complete with a spacious walk-through robe and ensuite opens through French doors to the lower level deck. There are also three remaining bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes; one of which has its own ensuite, and another which is currently used as a spacious home office. These rooms are all serviced by a renovated main bathroom.
Ideally located close to Canberra Hospital, schools, the Woden shopping precinct, and a short drive from Civic, this beautiful, family friendly home exudes warmth and opportunity in a sought-after location.
• Double brick construction and polished floorboards throughout
• Functional kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg appliances, large window opening to deck
• North-facing segregated master suite, large split-level rear deck, accessed through French doors, ideal for entertaining
• Large windows throughout, Luxaflex blinds in all rooms, gas hot water system
• Ducted gas heating, split system air conditioning in master suite and kitchen/dining
• In ground watering system (front and rear), substantial backyard with brush fencing
• Extensive under-house storage, additional storage room under deck
• Double garage with internal access, circular driveway
• Ideally positioned close to Canberra Hospital, schools, Woden shopping precinct and a short drive to Civic