House for sale
10 Diana Avenue,
West Pymble, NSW
4 2 2
Owner Says Sell! - All Serious Offers Co
A Blank Canvas - Renovate or RebuildArchitecturally designed by Bill Baker and set in an idyllic location on approx 923 sqm, this property offers an amazing opportunity with boundless options to enhance, extended or re build this cherished family home. A quiet yet remarkably convenient setting perfectly placed with only footsteps to West Pymble Primary school, in a child-friendly cul-de-sac.
Offering a peaceful and relaxing lifestyle for all ages, with easy flow interiors featuring accents of an organic palette of bespoke timber walls with excellent natural light and airflow.
Inherent charm and character, this home is a rich tapestry of the classical past and is awaiting the next chapter.
In the Turramurra High catchment, close to parks, bush walks, village shops, Ku-ring-gai Aquatic and Fitness Centre. Bus at the end of the street to Gordon station and Macquarie Business park.
- Lovely slate tiled entrance and abstract slate dividing screen/decorative wall
- Expansive lounge and dining area with garden views
- Family room and dining adjacent to the kitchen
- Stylish wooden kitchen with ample storage
- Four spacious bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Large home office, rumpus or studio
- One line roof design, a signature of Bill Baker
- Welcoming Frank O'Neil designed in ground pool
- Built in BBQ with paved entertaining area
- Extensive workshop and double garage
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
Last updated: 06:07PM on May 22nd 2018