House for sale
10 Eclipse Street,
5 3 2
Please contact agent
Quality Rawson Home in The Ponds High School catchment !!*Direction map is on this webpage
Waratah Estate Agents proudly presents this near new finely-built Rawson Home perching in highly sought-after Alex Avenue Precinct. This much loved family abode is surrounded by quality homes and boasts a whisper quiet location. It falls within the catchment of Riverbank Public School , The Ponds High School, with St Josephs Primary School just a short stroll away.
Sitting on a large 441-sqm rectangular block, this home boasts of quality inclusions such as roller blinds, plantation shutters and crim safe doors at the entry and sliding doors to backyard. This home also offers ducted air conditioning with multiple zones.
It provides a practical floor plan that offers array of formal and family living areas to cater the requirements of growing family or big family unit. There is a bedroom with ensuite on the ground level perfect for guests/in-laws accommodation. Separate powder room on ground level serves the visitors/guests. All bathrooms in the home have floor to ceiling tiles and come with stone benchtops
This great home features:
• Upon entrance you are greeted with a formal lounge with plantation shutters
• Separate study
• Well-maintained immaculate tiled living and wet areas
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family areas
• Modern kitchen with stainless appliances including Westinghouse oven
• 5 burner gas cooktop and externally-ducted rangehood
• Walk in pantry full of storage space
• An extra powder room with toilet for guests
• 5th bedroom with full bathroom looking over lushly green backyard
• Separate media room
• Alfresco dining looking over the level lush green backyard
• Automatic double garage with internal access
• Internal laundry with extra storage and access to backyard
• Four bedrooms all have built-ins
• Large master suite with a huge walk-in robe and ensuite
• Rumpus room that entertains the family
• Common bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles with a shower, toilet and
This tidy, spotless property is well looked after by its current owner and blessed with friendly neighbours. It's a place that you would definitely like to call your home.
Please call Harvinder on 0412 127 549 or Kathryn on 0497 486 868 for information.
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information on this site, but does not constitute any representation by the vendors or agent.
Last updated: 03:13PM on Nov 16th 2017