House for sale
10 Eclipse Street,
5 3 2
Quality Rawson Home on Prestigious Address!!Friendly reminder: OPEN HOME MAP is on this webpage
Waratah Estate Agents proudly presents this near new finely-built Rawson Home perching in highly sought-after Alex Avenue Precinct. This much loved family abode is surrounded by quality homes and boasts a whisper quiet location. It falls within the catchment of Riverbank Public School , The Ponds High School, with St Josephs Primary School just a short stroll away.
Sitting on a large 441-sqm rectangular block, this home boasts of quality inclusions such as roller blinds, plantation shutters and crim safe doors at the entry and sliding doors to backyard. This home also offers ducted air conditioning with multiple zones.
It provides a practical floor plan that offers array of formal and family living areas to cater the requirements of growing family or big family unit. There is a bedroom with ensuite on the ground level perfect for guests/in-laws accommodation. Separate powder room on ground level serves the visitors/guests. All bathrooms in the home have floor to ceiling tiles and come with stone benchtops
Another wow factor for this family home will be the huge backyard area which allows ample room for the kids and pets to play or put a swimming pool subject to council approval.
This great home features:
• Upon entrance you are greeted with a formal lounge with plantation shutters
• Separate study
• Well-maintained immaculate tiled living and wet areas
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family areas
• Modern kitchen with stainless appliances including Westinghouse oven
• 5 burner gas cooktop and externally-ducted rangehood
• Walk in pantry full of storage space
• An extra powder room with toilet for guests
• 5th bedroom with full bathroom looking over lushly green backyard
• Separate media room
• Alfresco dining looking over the level lush green backyard
• Automatic double garage with internal access
• Internal laundry with extra storage and access to backyard
• Four bedrooms all have built-ins
• Large master suite with a huge walk-in robe and ensuite
• Rumpus room that entertains the family
• Common bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles with a shower, toilet and
This tidy, spotless property is well looked after by its current owner and blessed with friendly neighbours. It's a place that you would definitely like to call your home.
Please call Harvinder on 0412 127 549 or Kathryn on 0497 486 868 for more information.
Last updated: 02:47PM on Sep 21st 2017