10 Falabella Street,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
SOLD | Contact Andrew Patman for more details.Superbly crafted with practicality at the forefront of the design, this near new, quality built, dual level residence boasts sizeable accommodation, multiple living areas and a surprisingly spacious rear yard and gardens. Enjoying a 450m2 block plus a wonderful selection of streamlined interiors coupled with quality upgrades throughout, this spacious, family-friendly home will impress from the moment you enter.
- 4 generously proportioned bedrooms with ample storage options.
- An impressive master suite with stylish, private ensuite & dual, stone vanity.
- Separate study/home office.
- Spacious lounge/media room.
- Large, open-plan, casual living and dining options off the kitchen.
- Separate downstairs rumpus room.
- Additional, enormously proportioned upstairs rumpus/kid's retreat.
- Stylish stone/polyurethane finishes throughout.
- Impressive walk-in pantry.
- Quality stainless steel appliances including the free-standing 900mm oven.
- Large centre island with fantastic bench space.
- Oversized double automatic garaging with additional workshop/storage area.
- Stylish alfresco dining area off the casual living areas.
- Surprisingly spacious rear yard with room for a pool if you wish.
- Irrigation system throughout. Capable of automated control.
- Impressive high ceilings throughout the ground floor.
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and multiple living areas.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Internal and external gas points.
- Fibre-optic cable throughout the home.
- Stylish plantation shutters.
- Solar boosted, gas hot water system.
- Stone vanities to all bathrooms.
- Fitted out laundry with extra storage, security system and a whole lot more.
- Rouse Hill Town Centre - 1.1km
- Rouse Hill Train Station - 1.2km
- Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre - 1.3km
- City Bus - 600m
- Ironbark Ridge Public School - 200m
Located within easy walking distance of the future North West Rail Link, stunning parkland, shops and only moments away from Ironbark Ridge Public School, this stylish family home boasts quality upgrades throughout and is a pleasure to inspect for any serious buyer.