10 Flinders Street,
Kent Town, SA
Historic Bluestone Villa (c.1869) with 21’st Century AdditionsThis executive home will excite all those who understand the significance of the desirable Blue stone that graces Adelaide’s most iconic and sought-after homes.
** Visitors welcome to park and enter at rear of the property. Enter via Little Wakefield St. Spaces on gravel hardstand - look for Number 10 sign on double garage.
Crafted in the late 19’th century, this charming home has stood on a generous allotment of approximately 611 square metres on the high side of Flinders Street, Kent Town for over 140 years.
The time has come for a new custodian to enjoy life in this privileged city fringe location, with all of the attractions of the CBD, manicured local parklands and cosmopolitan Norwood at the doorstep.
A more recent extension to the rear has brought the home into step with the expectations of modern lifestyle, with the seamless addition of a large living/ dining room that draws in views of the landscaped rear garden, through full height picture windows.
The wide Café doors of the light filled family room fold back completely, creating a perfect area for entertaining indoors, outdoors, or both, in the gorgeous French Provincial al-fresco area with retractable shade cover.
The home offers up to three double bedrooms, all with charming traditional fireplaces.
The modern kitchen offers modern convenience for the chef, including quality stainless steel appliances, stainless steel benchtops and breakfast bar.
What makes this home shine?
• Charming Bluestone façade
• Generous elevated allotment of some 611 square metres
• Up to three double bedrooms, one with French doors to rear Courtyard
• Modern bathroom with heated floors
• Second separate toilet
• Modern laundry with a second shower recess
• Spacious and bright family room extension
• Plentiful built-in storage
• Large wine cellar
• Rear lane access to double garage and off street parking for three extra cars
• High capacity ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Retractable shade cover to paved Alfresco area
Come and enjoy the good life in this charming character home, so close ( yet far enough from) the cosmopolitan buzz of The East End and Rundle St, the CBD, Norwood and trendy Kent Town itself.
Peter and Eloise McMillan look forward to helping you find a way to own this unique home.